Fiancée Visa: The Best Way to Bring your Russian Wife to the U.S.

June 2nd, 2009
Written by Alain

If you are an American citizen interested in Russian women, good news! When you meet the Russian woman of your dreams, you can bring her to your country on a “Fiancée Visa” and the two of you can then get married in the U.S.

The Fiancée Visa – also referred to as the K-1 Visa – allows Russian women intending to marry an American man to stay for 90 days within the country, provide they meet the following criteria:

  • As your Russian woman’s sponsor, you need to have personally met her within the two years prior to your application
  • You need to prove your ability to provide financial support for her
  • You and your fiancée must be legally free to marry

However, you can only use the Fiancée Visa if you and your Russian woman truly do intend to get married!

If you and your Russian woman do not marry within the allotted 90 days, she will have to return to her native country, and you will not be able to resubmit another request for a Fiancée Visa in the future.

To learn more about the Fiancée Visa, as well as what types of marriages are legally recognized and what paperwork is involved after the wedding, be sure to contact the U.S. Government.

In the meantime, be sure to browse through our galleries of beautiful Russian women to find the one who’s right for you!

2 Comments regarding “Fiancée Visa: The Best Way to Bring your Russian Wife to the U.S.”
  1. collins says:

    HI im intrested in geting a woman who is seriously for married, if you you are intrested,you contact me

  2. tom says:

    Hi,I’d like to meet that someone special and hopefully leads to marriage,preferably christian woman.

Leave a Comment

(will not be published , required)
Type the code shown
Letters are not case-sensitive
Belarus Women |  Russian Brides |  Ukrainian Women |  Mail Order Brides |  International Dating | 
Terms of Services | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Anti-Scam Policy
Copyright © MyPartnerForever
All Rights Reserved